2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I love intensity and I love competition, after I finished wrestling in university I was looking for something that would allow me to continue to push myself mentally and physically. That was CrossFit.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Every day I am in the best shape of my life, I’m fitter now at 30 than I was when I was 20.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Leave your ego at the door, don’t be afraid to be uncomfortable, and have fun.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Probably when I got my first muscle up
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Many…. I’ve figured out what works best for me and allows me to train the way I want but I don’t go crazy. Life’s not worth living if you can’t have a good burger and beer.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I am a Behaviour Therapist/ Interventionist. In other words I teach children behavioural and learning challenges, predominantly children on the Autism Spectrum.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
Who: The love of my life Braiden inspires me everyday in every way.
What: The CFBC community. Every day I walk into the gym I am amazed be the sense of support and positivity. Way to go team!