2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I actually was looking for a kickboxing class and walked into EVOLUTION. I met Dan that morning and he suggested I should give Crossfit a try.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I’ve always been active, specifically with triathlons. Since Crossfit, I have noticed a huge increase in strength and stamina.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Don’t be intimated – keep going when you don’t want to – it will be worth it
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
One of my favourite crossfit exercises is “BARBELL BEAR”
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I really enjoy skiing, swimming and biking.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Accomplishments……… Double unders and hand stand pushups ( though they still need some fine tuning )
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
No. I have not made any changes to my diet. I love food and eat in moderation. I eat very little wheat and dairy.
9. What/who inspires you the most?
My friend Gillian is my inspiration. She just turned 60 years old and is always doing some kind of race. She has five children, 4 grandchildren and two more on the way. She completed Ironman on her 50th birthday and is the one who inspired me to do triathlons 10 years ago. She is so positive and great to train with. We always run and swim together………Love her!!