1) When did you join CrossFit BC ?
2) Why did you choose CrossFit?
I was looking for a new way to work out and a new physical challenge.
3) What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
The biggest change is in my upper body strength. Before I started Crossfit I couldn’t do a single pull-up and could barely do a push-up. I’ve come a long way since then.
4) What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Stick with it. Come back the next day and the next day after that, even if your body aches. If you do, you will see progression in your skills very fast.
5) What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Handstand push-ups and double-unders!
6) What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Marathon running (a great alternative activity).
7) What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
My first participation in the Reebok Open this year.
8) Have you made any changes to your diet?
Yep. I’m eating Paleo two out of three meals a day (if I ate strictly Paleo, I would probably quit but 2 out of 3 meals makes it much more doable for me).
9) Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I love to paint.
10) What/who inspires you the most?
Strong Crossfit female athletes. They set the bar so high!