1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
My friend and I wanted to try something new, he recommended Crossfit but he stopped coming to classes after 2 months
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Increased stamina, this is the fittest I have been since I finished high school.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Have patience and focus on the technique, you will see and feel the result after few months.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
I love burpees? Haha
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I do play indoor soccer
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Every time you hit a PR is a great accomplishment. For me, continuously attending CrossFit classes before work for this many years is one of the proudest accomplishments.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
No, that’s one of the good things about CrossFit.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I know this is bad for my body, but I do not eat anything for about 6 hours after my workout. Tight work schedule.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My classmates, you see them coming to the same 6am class day after day (some even for years now) and improve each day, so inspiring.