1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I saw the Crossfit Reebok ad and saw those women lifting heavy and doing handstands push ups (didn’t know that existed or was even possible for everyday people), and I said I want to be like them when I grow up….
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Well, let’s see… I stopped smoking, I am stronger and faster, I make better food choices, and last but not least my ass looks better!
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Start! Don’t think about it! It doesn’t matter how out of shape you think you are. You have to start somewhere. Plus there are nice people around supporting and encouraging you!
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Handstands push-ups, which I don’t have yet. My goal is to get at least half of one by the end of the year.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Talking about CF, trying to get my friends to try CF and taking my dog for long walks.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
The day I had the guts to start.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Yes, I eat cleaner, 5-6 times a day high in protein and good fats.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
Geez this is a hard one, I’m an open book…I am a very dedicated, caring and loyal person.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My dad! He has inspired me to live my life with love, positive perspective and passion.