2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I was sick of plateauing in my regular gym and wanted to increase my fitness regime. Also, I heard people in CrossFit have to talk to everyone in class and I have no friends.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seensince starting CrossFit?
I can deadlift 315 lbs now. I’m stronger and loving the results!
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Master your form! Don’t lift heavy until you are a comfortable.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
I love rope climbs and handstand push-ups. And deadlifts!
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Playing guitar and singing in my stairwell.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I’ve been doing clean eating and meal prep for over 2 years now. But I allow cheats 2x a week now! I’m bad.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I absolutely can’t stand it when people sing along to music in the car. It ruins my day.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My dog Leo inspires me to not be a rude and mean person.