2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I was introduced to CrossFit by my brother, who has been doing CrossFit for a couple years now. I was looking for a sport that was challenging and in a group setting, and found CrossFit to be the perfect fit. I would say it was the best decision I ever made.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I have become the strongest and fittest I have ever been.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
To just give it a try and not be afraid. Also to be patient with yourself in the first month as it takes time to see results.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Squats and rope climbs.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Skiing, wake-boarding and doing yoga.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Doing my first rope climb!
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Not really, I have always been a healthy eater. I just try to eat more protein and avoid too many carbs.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t think so. Some people find it surprising that I don’t like Nutella.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My coaches, especially Ryan and Dan. Also, people I workout with who really push themselves to the limit.