1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
June 2013, I think.
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I enjoy the style of training and I feel like it is logical way of working out and using to body to its full potential.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I feel amazing and not just stronger and fast but more happy and complete.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Just do it! The hardest part is just walking in and signing up. You’re not going to be the best your first day, everything comes in time, and all you can do is dig deep and work hard and you will accomplish your goals.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Ring Muscle-Up. Once you get them it feels so good.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Heck ya. I’ve cut out a lot of wheat on my diet. And I’ve leaned to control my “hangery”. (Angry from hunger)
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I was born severely dyslexic and I am changing and strengthening my brain at a program call ECIC (Eating Cognitive improvement center)