2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
When I quit gymnastics, I was looking for a new sport and tried Crossfit because it has lots of gymnastics movements.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I am able to focus better in school after my workouts.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Just have fun with it.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Toes to bar. 1200 in September!
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I don’t really have much of a life outside CrossFit. School and CrossFit; that’s my life.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Getting my ring muscle up, that was pretty exciting.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I don’t eat dairy anymore and I try not to eat processed sugar a lot but definitely have my cheat days.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I can’t straighten my pinky on my right hand since I broke my arm in grade 7.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
Lauren Fisher inspires me because she is a young athlete and she did really well in The Games for her first year as an individual.