2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I came to the grand opening of the west van gym. Did fight gone bad. Nearly died. Wanted more.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Overall stronger and healthier. Better nutrition choices. Still waiting for running to get either easier or less horrible.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Don’t wait until you’re “fit enough”, start now!
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Gymnastics and barbell work basically anything but running or wallballs or burpees
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
There’s life outside of crossfit? Alright spending time with my kids.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Probably getting first muscle up.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
100% paleo 80% of the time (and yes wine is paleo in my world)
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I intensely dislike running. Shhhh don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
Watching people push through something that’s hard for them and coming out victorious. It’s not always about finishing first, sometimes it’s just about doing it.