1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
The summer of 2010
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
Because I wanted to get fitter for tennis originally but now I do CrossFit because I want to compete in it and have a good time
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I have gained lots of good weight and I have improved my physical fitness so much !!!
4. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
I don’t know I love so many it’s hard to choose
5. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
There are other activities other than CrossFit?
6. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
I have so many I am proud of that it’s hard to pick one!!! I am very proud of my team wining the Canadian affiliate league also of my invitation to the Grid pro Day and many more things like every single PR I get is a super accomplishment for me.
7. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I haven’t I just eat more I think
8. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I did this military sport called raiders that’s a lot of running and push ups and carrying rug sacks and crossing rivers and my team went to nationals in the US and took 7th I believe