2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
After 15 years training in a regular gym, I got bored and wanted to try something new.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I’m losing weight, my legs and arms are getting stronger, and I have more energy during the day!
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
We used to spend more than 2 hours every day training in a regular gym or doing any other type of activity trying to lose weight, be healthier, or for other reasons. By practicing CrossFit, you do way more and see results way faster in just 1 hour. Give it a chance and try it!
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
I can now lift heavy weights using my legs! I used to skip leg day 😄
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I use to eat non-salty and non junk food during week days because I was afraid my physical activities would not burn all those extra calories. But now with CrossFit, I can indulge (and be happy about it) a bit more without the guilt!
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I love drawing and I used to paint graffiti 10 years ago!
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My wife Valentina who is always inspiring me to be a better, healthier and more professional person. I’m at CrossFit BC because she encouraged me to join!