2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I loved it when I was first introduced to it in South Africa.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
My energy level has increased, I’ve had a drop in my cholesterol, and my confidence has increased as well as my suppleness. I have an overall feeling of wellness.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Have a regular and consistent workout schedule. Made time for yourself at any cost.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
I love everything about CrossFit, as well as each and every challenge issued by our great trainers.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
My proudest accomplishment was getting my ring dips and walking the wall.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
No I haven’t. My body seems to be changing shape on its own.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
Yes, the type of exercise I have taken on.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
I inspire myself to achieve challenges that have been set for me. As for CrossFit, Coach JD (Dan) from CrossFit BC made me believe in myself that anything is possible if you try hard enough.