2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I joined CrossFit because I was having a hard time staying focused on my work outs at my job and I wanted to get some more experience and coaching on weight lifting.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I dropped 10 pounds of fat and gained 4 pounds of muscle mass. I also was having knee problems due to under developed gluteus that is no longer a problem. I’m feeling better than ever!
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Start off getting the movements down and as you become more confident in that movements dial up the intensity.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
The rope climb. When I was in elementary school I couldn’t climb a rope for the life of me. Now I can climb the rope with one pull. Dan nicknamed me O.P.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I love snowboarding. I have been doing it for 18 years.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
I think it would be getting the one pull rope climb.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Yes, I’m trying to flow a paleo diet.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I think mint chocolate is gross. I like chocolate and I like mint but them to together just seams wrong.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
Big Bad Bill at CrossFit BC. He is like 70 and he still does the WOD to the best of his ability. We did a team WOD with handstand and he walked his feet up the wall and gave it a shot. I would love to be WODing when i am 70!