1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
My girlfriend told me about CrossFit and that her brother had been CrossFitting since 2008. I did some YouTube video searches about it and fell in love.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Overall my strength and endurance has increased significantly.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
If a new person walked into the 6am Yaletown class just starting out crossfit for the first time, I would give them the following advice:
– Check your ego at the door… Because mine is big enough already.
– Take your time with the movements and always focus on technique.
– Put in 110% everyday, have fun and welcome to the CrossFit family!
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
My favourite exercise is the clean and jerk…lol
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Top 3 favourite activities outside of CrossFit are: volleyball (hard court, grass and beach), snowboarding and yin yoga.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
My proudest accomplishment would be competing in the 2014 CrossFit BC Summer Challenge and the CrossFit Canadian Affiliate League.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I have made no changes in my diet… Truthfully I figure I can eat whatever I want as long as I work my ass off in the gym 💪
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I have an alter ego named 151 who thinks he can back squat 500lbs!! Oh and I’m a fire inspector and investigator.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
The people that inspire me the most are people who are passionate in what they do, who can push themselves to be better than yesterday and who are true to what they believe in.