2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
My whole family started going before I even knew what Crossfit was. So after they had been going for awhile I decided to try it out because they all said really good things about it.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
One thing that has made a big difference for me is that I feel much more confident and comfortable with myself, which has really made a change in my overall moral and happiness.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
When you first get there don’t worry about what other people are doing. I know when I first started I feel like I had to keep up with the more experienced people, but the only thing that really matters is that you are improving yourself.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Probably push press or split jerks. Oh and team WOD’s in general because that usually means I get to rest at some point.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I love going new places and experiencing new things. Traveling has always been a big part of my life and there are still so many places I want to go.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
When I finally got my pull-ups without a band! Seriously it was the best feeling ever.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
My family eats pretty healthy, but I think we have been more healthy since we all started crossfit.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I’m mostly an open book, but people are always shocked to find out that I am allergic to chocolate.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
I would have to say my mom because we are around the same level of fitness, so we are constantly trying to be better than each other