1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
I joined CrossFit BC maybe in June 2017 for one year. I have been away for 2 years from June 2018 to May 2020.
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
Firstly, I went previous gym in Yaletown and it was a block away from my house. Nice and close!
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
There are a lot of changes in my health. I lose my weight, gain useful muscles (not just pumped up muscle), have better mobility and the best thing is I sleep well and have positive mind.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
I always recommend it to my friends and tell them it does not give you huge physical changes or muscular body in 3 months or maybe 6 months. But you will be able to realize that you are better than before physically and mentally.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
My favourite exercise is “Cindy” and “Diane”
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
I made Squat (285lb) and Deadlift (315lb) PR at end of last year which I set when I came back in June 2020.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
It is same weight as I restarted last year but I know I lose fat and gain muscles.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t think so!
10. What/who inspires you the most?
There are so many people who inspire me.
– Rob, Mayhem, Dan and other coaches who push me to do one more rep and don’t give up
– Susan and Monica who work out with me almost every evening.
– George, Michelle and Dago the weekend morning Team.
– Born To Run Korea