1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
When I moved to Canada, I had to quit practicing my sport (Cestoball) and It was hard for me to find a replacement. I started running, but I got some chronic pains, so I realized I had to work on my strength as well. I started going to a HIIT gym, Pure Payne, where I got introduced to Crossfit workouts, and I thought it was a good fit for me. I like the variety and the intensity of the WODS.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I am stronger and healthier. After joining Crossfit BC I felt an improvement in my stamina as well.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Consistency and discipline are key. Just keep coming and you will see improvements.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Box Jumps, I’ve always enjoyed jumping!
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I love walking the seawall both in West Vancouver and Point Grey, and sharing time with my family
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Being able to do my first Rope Climb not long ago.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I’ve tried Paleo, Whole 30 and Macros, but now I focus on eating healthy and portion control.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I was an international level Cestoball player and I captained the Argentine Team for several years
10. What/who inspires you the most?
People who stay positive and keep going against adversity. The warm community and great coaches @ CrossFit BC also inspire me to keep coming and trying my best at the gym.