1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I like that each day and workout is different, it is a great crew to work
out with and that Ryan and Dan are there leading each class.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I feel stronger and have more energy in the later afternoon. My clothes have a little more room too!
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
The workouts are about you, and you can scale them to your fitness level
and your fitness goals.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
I get out to the 12noon class 4-5 times a week and that burpees are no
longer my most feared exercise.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Yes, I was a midnight muncher but since starting my regular noon hour
routine I am tired at night and sleeping better, which has reduced my
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
Yes, I am really shy!
10. What/who inspires you the most?
The amazing energy of my two year old…I am determined to keep up with
her for the next several decades.