1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
June 23, 2011
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I didn’t really choose CrossFit but rather stumbled upon it and fell hard. I was also curious about this new way of training and wanted to put it to the test.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
My energy levels have sky rocketed and I’m comfortable at the beach now. CrossFit has gotten me in the best shape of my life.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Trust yourself and be ready to die. Also, take your time and listen to your body.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
It’s a tie between muscle ups and clean/jerk
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
My dogs are pretty awesome and so is hiking. My answer is hiking with the dogs.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Getting a 200lbs clean and jerk today!
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I honestly just try to eat things I feel good about.
9. What/who inspires you the most?
Anyone trying to change their life for the better.