2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I wanted a program that would help me get in shape for downhill skiing and sailiboat racing. I liked the variety of exercises from session to session and the flexability to select days and times that fit my schedule.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I have always been active, but lately not enough to get in proper shape for skiing. Now I am , and notice the difference day to day with work on the boat, around the house and skiing.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
As a retired person, I try to keep up with the reps and the pace at lower weights .
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Sailing and skiing
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Improving upper body strength and learning how to skip!
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Not really ? just more needed fluids
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I worked for NorthWestTel , The phone company for Canada’s far north for 5 years and saw the top half of Canada between Alaska and Greenland.