1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I had a hard time dragging myself to the gym on a routine basis, so I thought I wanted a new challenge in my life, something that I could do everyday.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
My performance has increased dramatically,
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Please try it!! Give yourself the time, be consistent and don’t compare yourself to anyone.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Push press and burpees .
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Hanging out with family and friends
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
5k run + 5000 rows on the same day which I have never done before
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Yes, I’m trying to eat less carbohydrates otherwise I’m a healthy eater.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I used to hate working out before CrossFit. Now I love to come to workout because it is really fun and I love to see my CrossFit family everyday.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My Baby sister “Hell Ya”, and my favourite Coach “JD”. Also people who embrace pain, sweat and tears to move beyond their limits.