1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
I joined in July 2021!
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
A good friend of mine (Claire) recommended it to me when I first moved to Vancouver and thought it was a great way to get to know people and develop a routine!
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I’ve noticed more energy, and have definitely improved a lot in terms of my upper body strength.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Just start! It’s such a great community and I think what held me back initially was my own fear of the unknown. It’s such a safe space at CrossFit BC to ask questions and learn from the coaches that I quickly felt at home!
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I really enjoy running! Hoping to train for a half marathon in the new year!
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Squatting my body weight! Definitely something I didn’t expect to do ever before CrossFit!
8. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I’m a resident physician!
9. What/who inspires you the most?
In CrossFit, definitely my good friend Claire! She got me started on this journey and everyone we work out together she inspires me to push myself harder every time!